Let us take to swim in some of the wild spots in the area!
Swim through caves, remote coves and beaches, see wildlife in the Crystal clear waters, spot sea birds and seals – you might even see some dolphins !
Travel in style in our 6.5m RIB fully equipped to whisk you out to those remote places.
Swimmers must be over 12 and confident to swim 50m. Maximum of 4 people per trip. Locations dependant of weather conditions and tide.
Some selection of trips:
- Swim through London Bridge (a natural sea arch).
- Meadfoot Beach around the Shag Rocks to Thunder Hole.
- Thatcher Rock and the Ore Stone Cove.
- Long Quarry Point to Babbacombe Beach.
- Watcombe Head Cave and the Bell Rock.
Have somewhere you have always wanted to swim – then get in touch !!